Code walk

Topics: Swf.Net
Sep 12, 2009 at 6:56 PM

Robin, I am trying to pharse morph tweens.

What object you are using to represent a linesegment?

Coordinator
Sep 12, 2009 at 7:41 PM

Hi vikramacholan,

I use one of the implementors of IShapeRecord for shapes, so StraightEdgeRecord, CurvedEdgeRecord, and then EndShapeRecord. You can see these used in ShapeWithStyle in the ShapeRecords member. For morph tweens I beleive that you can just use ShapeWithStyle for startEdges and endEdges, but only have stylechange records in the startEdges (other than moveTo type stylechange records).

The thing with morph is as far as converting to another format, it is already such a crap shoot as to what will happen in flash that I think you basically need the original code to duplicate the behaviour. Of course that is no excuse for me not having implemented it, as it is still useful for filtering/converting/enhancing swfs to other types of swfs : ).

If you run into any issues please feel free to ping me: robin @ debreuil.com, or @debreuil on twitter

Mar 23, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Hi Robin, 

Are you going to post update on morph tweens conversion? I tried some code but didn't produce desired results. My knowledge about swf and xaml is limited.